The Shark Industrial faucet connector features a 3/8-inch comp x 1/2-inch FIP nut connection. It is built to last with premium non-toxic PVC core with 304 stainless steel braided outer cover for strength and protection. Unlike other grade of "stainless" steel, 304 is true stainless and rust proof. Our connector hoses are built with high quality which exceeds industry standards like UPS, NSF61, WRAS, and RoHS
- ONE 304 stainless steel braided premium faucet supply line connector with 3/8" comp x 1/2" Female Iron Pipe thread.
- BURST PROOF - Designed to last. Our hoses use non-toxic PVC core with 304 stainless steels for braided outer protective cover which last incredibly long time for effective protection against rust and burst. Reinforced crimping further prevents the hose from leaking. Working pressure is 125psi and burst pressure is 1500psi. Working temperature ranges 40-degree F to 150-degree F.
- COMPLIANCE - Our hoses are compliant with and exceed major professional standards, namely UPC, NSF61 WRAS, IAPMO Lead Free, RoHS
- EASY FIT - Connect to faucet and water source with 3/8" comp x 1/2" FIP connection threads.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We offer 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. This great product also comes with 10-year warranty for quality related issues. Rest assured for your purchases.